Welcome to Discovery Cove, an all-inclusive day resort where you and your family will experience exciting animal encounters in a breathtaking tropical atmosphere. Swim with bottlenose dolphins, feed tropical birds, snorkel through a saltwater reef and play inches from a family of otters – all in one day. Between adventures, enjoy unlimited access to a fantastic selection of food and drinks all day long.
Discovery Cove is a paradise of rocky lagoons surrounded by lush landscaping, tropical reefs, winding rivers, a resort-style pool complete with waterfalls, and pristine white-sand beaches. With this all-inclusive experience, your family can unwind, explore, learn, and create memories that will last a lifetime.
AN ALL-INCLUSIVE DAY AT DISCOVERY COVE INCLUDES:
- Snorkeling with thousands of tropical fish and rays
- Up-close encounters with playful otters and curious marmosets
- Hand-feeding exotic birds
- Freshly prepared breakfast and lunch
- Unlimited snacks and drinks, including alcoholic beverages
- Swim gear and a souvenir snorkel
- Plus, a 14-day ticket for SeaWorld® and Aquatica® Orlando
FOR THE ULTIMATE VACATION, CHOOSE OUR ALL NEW DISCOVERY COVE VACATION PACKAGE AND RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- Accommodations at a SeaWorld partner hotel
- All-inclusive day at Discovery Cove
- A 14-day ticket for SeaWorld and Aquatica
- Quick Queue® offers front-of-the-line access at SeaWorld Orlando*
- Early entry on select dates
- Reserved seats at SeaWorld’s top-rated shows
- Complimentary transportation to SeaWorld and Aquatica from select partner hotels
- Discounts on merchandise and dining at all three parks
TERMS & CONDITIONS
*Applies to only the official hotels of SeaWorld. Taxes, service fees and parking not included. Rates subject to change. Must be 6 years old to swim with the dolphins. Other restrictions apply. Reservation dates are subject to availability. 14-day unlimited SeaWorld and Aquatica ticket valid on visits surrounding the guests Discovery Cove day.
©2016 SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved.
Travel Dates: Now – 12/31/18
Book By: 12/01/18