San Antonio > New Orleans
Get ready for the time of your life on this journey from San Antonio’s Riverwalk to the festive French Quarter of New Orleans. First, get up close and personal with San Antonio with tours of the Alamo and Buckhorn Saloon and Museum. Enjoy a lovely riverboat cruise where you will see all the magnificence San Antonio has to offer. Soak in the beautiful landscape and panoramic views of the North American Southwest as you take a scenic train ride from San Antonio to New Orleans, where you will experience the Crescent City like no other. Once you arrive in Nola, you will explore the incredible art, breathtaking architecture, delicious Creole cuisine, and fascinating history of the Big Easy.
- Visit the Alamo on a grand tour of San Antonio, including a riverboat cruise and museum admission
- Enjoy a narrated view of New Orleans on a tour of this historic city
- Hit the French Quarter for a four-course jazz dinner at the world-famous Court of Two Sisters
PACKAGE ALSO INCLUDES:
- One-way Amtrak® from San Antonio to New Orleans on the Sunset Limited® in Coach accommodations
- 6 nights’ hotel accommodations
- 1 dinner included (1 in New Orleans)
Contact JackSmith Travel Agency for more information on this fun 7 day Adventure!